Best of Show Award
About 400 companies and organizations exhibit Interop Tokyo 2020,and they introduce their products, solutions and services.From those products, solutions ,and services, jurys who are expert of IT select grandprix and special award.Products, Solutions, Services which Finalistd and selected as Best of Show Award representing IT trend of this year.
Interop Tokyo 2020 Best of Show Award committee
- Osamu Nakamura
- Faculty of Enviroment and Information Studies Professor Keio University
- Hirochika Asai
- Senior Project Researcher Keio Research Institute at SFC
- Kenji Ikeda
- Analyst, Cloud & Datacenter Complete Guide, Impress Corporation
- Satoshi Uda
- Assistant Professor, Research Center for Advanced Computing Infrastructure Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Masafumi Oe
- Vice director of IT Security Office, IT Security Office Inter-University Research Institute Corporation National Institutes of Natural Sciences National Astronomical Observatory of Japan
- Kazumasa Kobayashi
- Project Professor, Graduate School of Media and Governance, Keio University/Director, Network Testbed Research and Development Promotion Center, Network Testbed Operation Group National Institute of Information and Communications Technology
- Masahiro Shido
- Editor in Chief, DIGITAL X Impress Corporation
- Yuji SEKIYA
- Associate Professor, Information Technology Center The University of Tokyo
- Junya Takahashi
- Publisher, ScanNetSecurity, Media Division IID, Inc.
- Tomohiro Takeyama
- Security NEXT Executive Producer NEWSGAIA Co.,Ltd.
- Izumi Miki
- Executive Editor, Professional Media Division ITmedia, Inc.
- Takeyoshi YAMADA
- NIKKEI x TECH, Depty Editor Nikkei Business Publications,Inc. JAPAN /
Nikkei Monozukuri, Editor in Cheif Nikkei Business Publications,Inc. JAPAN
※Without honorifics (names listed) [as of April 17th, 2020]